Photo and video recordings from the international symposium ‘The Future of Political and Social Sciences’ are now available here.
- Who we are
- What we do
- Past Activities
- Rethinking the transition process in Syria: constitution, participation and gender equality
- Women and the Syrian conflict
- Knowledge and learning in the digital age: in search for a new alphabet (and role) for the social sciences and higher education institutions
- Anticipation and its Temporalities. An International Discussion – September 2013
- Speed and temporalities – June 2013
- The Future of Political and Social Sciences – December 2012
- Next Generation Global Studies – January 2012
- 2017: Boundaries, borders and walls: What of universality?
- 2016: Necessary translations for global understanding
- 2015: Illusions of democracy and the media
- 2014: Europe in a Global Context
- 2013: The Challenges of Global Communications