You can now read the extended abstracts of contributions presented at the WSSF 2013 by Mario Lynn de Sousa, Mino Conte and Massimiliano Tomba, Normand Landry on the occasion of the panel ‘Knowledge and learning in the digital age: in search for a new alphabet (and role) for the social sciences and higher education institutions‘.
- Who we are
- What we do
- Past Activities
- Rethinking the transition process in Syria: constitution, participation and gender equality
- Women and the Syrian conflict
- Knowledge and learning in the digital age: in search for a new alphabet (and role) for the social sciences and higher education institutions
- Anticipation and its Temporalities. An International Discussion – September 2013
- Speed and temporalities – June 2013
- The Future of Political and Social Sciences – December 2012
- Next Generation Global Studies – January 2012
- 2017: Boundaries, borders and walls: What of universality?
- 2016: Necessary translations for global understanding
- 2015: Illusions of democracy and the media
- 2014: Europe in a Global Context
- 2013: The Challenges of Global Communications